Saturday, February 20, 2016

29+ Of The Most Challenging, Technical, Full Page, Mandala Adult Coloring Patterns

29_Adult_coloring_books

My brand new adult coloring book has just been released recently. I am very excited about this one. I tell you why…

This book features:
+ 29+ Coloring Pages
+ Full A4 Page Design
+ Downloadable Link inside (If you want to recolour the book)
+ The MOST Challenging Adult Coloring Book around

Here is a preview of some of the coloring pages you will find in my new book
Click Any Image to View Book on Amazon.com

adult-coloring-book-1

Click here to View Book

coloring-book-for-adult-1

Click here to View Book

adult_coloring_book_2

Click here to View Book

adult_coloring_books_2

All designs are 100% original made by the author You will find these designs to be very challenging, detailed and with some very but intricate lines, shapes and swirls. While you find yourself relaxing, in peacefulness, doing this tactile act of being very creative and colourful at the same time. Make sure to just Enjoy it. That is the main thing the Author is trying to achieve when creating these adult coloring designs

I hope you enjoyed my book as much as I enjoyed creating this book. I really do love creating as much as you love to color!

amazon-button

Get 5 FREE Coloring Patterns
100% Privacy. We don't spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment