Friday, February 19, 2016

Coloring Book For Adults : Full Page Designs Featuring Mandala, Henna and Flowers

adult_coloring_book

My First EVER Adult Coloring book released!! :)

I love this coloring book and everything about it well because it is my first and I have worked so hard on it and also now I am finally releasing it to you and now you can get your hands on it!

This book comes complete with 17+ Full page coloring images. Very technical, delicate but then at the same time relaxing adult coloring images.

Here is some previews of the coloring pages inside this coloring book:
Click any image to have a look at my book on Amazon.com

adult_coloring_book

Click here to view my book on Amazon.com

coloring_book_for_adults

Click here to view my book on Amazon.com

coloring_book_for_adult

My coloring book is 100% original and created by me (Cameron Fulton)

I enjoy creating my coloring books, like you enjoy coloring in books.

amazon-button

I hope you share my excitement with my very first coloring book.

I thank you for everyone that supported me in getting this online. :) Enjoy.

Get 5 FREE Coloring Patterns
100% Privacy. We don't spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment